(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a “disable cookies” option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
- Scope of processing of personal data
The EU Commission has found that an adequate level of data protection can exist in the USA if the data processing company has submitted to the US-EU Privacy Shield Agreement and the export of data to the USA has been made permissible in this way. By activating IP anonymisation within the Google Analytics tracking code of this website, your IP address is made anonymous by Google Analytics before transmission. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code extended by the operator gat._anonymizeIp(); in order to only allow an anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest). Our legitimate interest is to maintain the full functionality of our website, as well as the optimization and economic operation of our website.
- Purpose of data processing
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your visit to this website, compile reports on website activity and provide us with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google LLC data.
- Duration of storage
Google will store the data relevant for the provision of web tracking for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the booked web service. Data is collected and stored anonymously. If there is any personal reference, the data will be deleted immediately, as far as they are not subject to any legal storage obligations. In any case, the deletion takes place after expiry of the storage obligation.
- Possibility of objection and elimination
Cloudflare Content Delivery Network
This website uses a CDN (Content Delivery Network) service by Cloudflare Inc.USA (665 3rd Street #207, San Francisco, CA 94107). A CDN supports performance increase of the website and delivers earmarked content from a server in your vicinity to your browser. Cloudflare Inc. runs numerous servers in Europe to be able to send our contents as fast as possible to you. However, it cannot be technically excluded that your browser (e.g. because you access this website from outside the EU or for any other reason) accesses from a server outside the EU, so that data from your browser will be sent directly into the respective country. In this case, you automatically agree to the transfer of your data to the USA and/or the country in which the server is located. Further information on Cloudfare Inc.’s Security Policy is available at: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: ( [email protected] )